This week's market is the Tannersville Farmers' Market, held every Sunday from Memorial Day through Columbus Day, 10am to 2pm, in the Tannersville municipal parking lot behind The Last Chance.
The Tannersville market features farm-fresh local produce, baked goods, syrup and honey, arts and crafts, live music and more. Among the vendors for the 2016 season:
- Black Horse Farms- low-spray, fresh produce.
- Aunt Jenny’s Pies and More-fruit cream and nut pies, sweet breads, cookies, fruit tarts
- Maple Hill Farm-Maple syrup, honey, maple candy, maple crane, maple sugar
- Chasing Honey Farm- Honey, cut-comb beeswax, shredded propolis, tinctures
- La Patisserie Normande (Windham Bakery) – pastries, Danish, tarts
- Produce from Blackhorse Farm and Bulich Mushroom
- Mt Acres Farm- Goat Milk soap and skincare products
- Gourmetibles – chocolate
- Art by Laura Leigh – artwork, art prints, jewelry, crafts
Pure Catskills is a regional, buy local campaign developed by the Watershed Agricultural Council.