On Saturday, January 21, Congressman Paul Tonko (D, NY-21) will host a town hall meeting in the village of Schoharie to discuss flood recovery in the region.
The meeting will be held from noon to 1:30pm in the Schoharie High School Auditorium, 136 Academy Drive.
Before the meeting, Tonko will also tour Middleburgh and Schoharie to talk with business owners and volunteers.
The schedule, according to a press release issued today by Tonko's office:
- 8:30 A.M.: Mrs. K’s Kitchen, 318 Main Street, Middleburgh
- 9:00 A.M.: Middleburgh Hardware, 316 Main Street, Middleburgh
- 9:30 A.M.: The Conglomerate, 331 Main Street, Middleburgh
- 10:15 A.M.: The Harva Company, 100 Fair Street, Schoharie
- 10:50 A.M.: Volunteer Center & Café, Schoharie Reformed Church, 258 Main Street, Schoharie
TOWN HALL MEETING
- Noon-1:30 P.M., Schoharie High School, 136 Academy Drive, Schoharie