Founded in 2007, Red Cottage Inc. has become the company of choice for savvy New Yorkers looking for special vacation rental getaways throughout Upstate New York and beyond. We're looking to add a dynamic, part-time team member who can help us as we continue our fast-paced expansion.
Candidates must possess:
- Well-developed computer skills, including formatting, online searching, efficient computer filing and organization
- Speedy and accurate typing skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- A personable and professional demeanor
- A desire to go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service
- A car
Not required, but a plus:
- Familiarity with Mac computers
- Photography skills
- Previous management experience
- General familiarity with how houses work
Job responsibilities include:
- Vetting potential new rentals
- Ushering new rentals through the process of becoming a Red Cottage property
- Liaising with homeowners
- Processing phone and online bookings
- Writing property descriptions for the website
- Helping customers determine which of our exciting properties best suits their needs
If you are upbeat, love great design, and find satisfaction in a job well done, we want to hear from you! Please paste your resume into an email (attachments will not be opened), and send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Red Cottage Inc.
7991 State Route 55
Grahamsville, NY 12740